Empressr

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Empressr to participate in VizThink conference


The VizThink conference is taking place in San Francisco at the end of January 27-29 and Empressr will be there. I feel there is great synergy in what we are doing and what the conference is all about, visual thinking. Empressr is a great tool to express your thoughts in a visual way. Take a look at the VizThink website, if you feel your a visual thinker, you should attend, if your not a visual thinker but are curious, you should attend. We have a discount code if you would like to go it will save you $100 off the price of admission. Use the code PCE02 when you check out.

I'm pretty psyched about the conference, so much that I'm bringing my daughter, who is a visual thinker like myself. I am also bringing my wife, who is also a visual thinker. (it also happens to fall on my anniversary, I'm no dummy)

I hope to see you there.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home